Digital Signal Processor 01:
(or: how i learned to stop worrying and love the digital.)
a 2-input, 6-output digital signal processor for crossover & equalization of high-fidelity speakers.
this project describes the following:
DSP 01. phase 1 (UI-Analog):
- the design of the DSP itself
- its integration with a 4x100W amplifier in a custom lasercut chassis
- its first implementation, in a stereo bi-amplified speaker system with powered subwoofer.
DSP 01, phase 2 (UI-SPDIF):
- the design of a digital audio input (resampled SPDIF) for the DSP
- its integration with a 6x100W amplifier in a custom lasercut chassis
- its 2nd implementation, in a stereo tri-amplified speaker system with room-mode compensation.
this is an open source project!