DSP 01: open source page
this page contains open source design files for my DSP 01 project.
if you wish to build this project yourself, here is what to do:
- from OSHpark:
- order the main DSP board
- order the UI-Analog board or the UI-SPDIF board
- buy all the parts in the BOM from Digikey or Mouser
- buy all the things listed in the Other Materials
- lasercut the acrylic enclosure
- assemble the boards once they arrive
- program the DSP
- put the whole thing together!
the files are split into these categories:
- design files for the main DSP board
- design files for the analog, quad-amplifier user interface board (UI-Analog)
- design files for the digital, hex-amplifier user interface board (UI-SPDIF)
- other materials
if you have questions, ask me here.
main DSP board
analog, quad-amplifier user interface board (UI-Analog)
digital, hex-amplifier user interface board (UI-SPDIF)
PCB 1 of 2:
- EAGLE files: v0.2
- GERBER files: v0.2
- bill of materials: v0.2
- Sigmastudio DSP programming files: v0.5
- i fab this PCB at OSHpark.
- (you will need short out resistor R27 on the main DSP board)
PCB 2 of 2:
lasercut acrylic enclosure:
For either UI-Analog or UI-SPDIF:
- 'USBi' Sigmastudio programming interface (EVAL-ADUSB2EBZ):
- 3mm (0.118") Acrylic sheet, 12"x24"
- Nylon Unthreaded Spacer, No. 4 size, 3/16" OD, 3/16" Length
- Black‑Oxide Finish Pan Head Phillips Machine Screw, 4-40, 18‑8 Stainless Steel, 4‑40 Thread, 1/2" Length
- 4-40 hex nuts
- Low-Strength Steel Square Nut, Zinc Plated, 6-32 Thread Size, 5/16" Wide, 7/64" High
- Brass Round Head Slotted Machine Screw, 6-32 Thread, 1/2" Length
- Type 18‑8 Stainless Steel Oversized Flat Washer, Number 6 Screw Size, 0.156" ID, 0.312" OD
- 350W 24V power supply